Monday, December 8, 2014

La-La Land Crafts - Paper Doll Marci - WINTER ♥♥

Hello everyone,
hope you had a lovely weekend.  
It's Monday and it means we have a new inspiration theme over La-La Land Crafts blog. This time the theme is:  *White on White with Pops of Red*

Here is a complete list of La-La Land Crafts items used on my card: 

Image is colored with Copics:
Outfit :
C5, 56, 39, 37, 35, RV29
C3, 1, 00; B000, 0000
Hair : E29, 25, 53
Skin: E04, 11, 01,0, 0000; RV11, R01 


Papers are by Magnolia.


From the Ribbon Girl:
38mm 'Phoebe' white guipure lace, Red Saddle stitch Ribbon, Off-white rose organza ribbon, 'Floribunda' Red Raspberry flowers, white cotton flowers, red and white flatback pearls

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
 Have a lovely day!
Hugs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Silvie,
I've just found your blog by accident and I'm so impressed with your colouring. You make your images look so three dimensional. Like you, I can sit for hours colouring in, but mine look like a child has done it, compared with yours!!
I notice that you use Copics; I'm using pro-markers at the moment but, after looking at your work, I think I'm persuaded to buy some Copics!
Kind regards,
Karen